Warm Greetings from Wayne Phillis Isuzu.
In the current climate of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to take the time to write to you to reassure you that our guest's and team members' wellbeing and safety is our utmost priority, now and always.
Wayne Phillis Automotive has implemented the South Australian Department of Health model for assessing and managing the risk of COVID-19 for Business and has bolstered control measures even further to comply with guidance from the South Australian Department of Health and Australian Government Department of Health, so as to mitigate the impact and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure. Please find below the control measures we have implemented at our Dealerships to safeguard our guests and team members.
| Other Control Measures|
- Covid-19 Symptoms and Exposure survey sent to customers prior to appointment. Any persons visiting with COVID-19 symptom/s and/or exposures will have their appointment rescheduled to when their symptom/s have resolved.
- Employees must undergo temperature screening every morning before starting work.
- Employees who develop COVID-19 symptoms must get a throat-nose swab (PCR) immediately and isolate it until a negative test is returned.
COVID Safe Check-In (QR Code)
COVID Safe Check-In must be completed before entering enclosed company property.
- Customers must wear Face Masks inside enclosed company property, other than while eating or drinking while seated. If a medical condition prevents you wearing a face mask, please inform one of our friendly staff prior to your arrival. Please don’t enter the enclosed company property. Arrangements will be made to serve you outdoors. Children under 12 years of age are not required to wear a mask.
- Employees must wear Face Masks inside enclosed company property, other than while seated at their work station and distanced greater than two meters away from a customer/s.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others at all times.
- Employees must not physically greet such as handshaking, hugs and kisses at any time.
- Employees must not accompany anyone not employed by the company (except for MTA apprentices) in a vehicle, customer or company vehicle, at any time.
Ample soap and sanitisers in all bathrooms and high traffic areas.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Employees must not enter or remain in a customers vehicle, without wearing a face mask and gloves.
- Employees must not enter or remain in a company vehicle, that has not been sterilised by COVID-19 Decontamination & Sanitation spray, unless they are wearing a face mask and gloves.
- Employees must not accompany colleague's employed by the company in a vehicle, unless they are wearing a face mask.
- Courtesy pick up drop offs
- Outdoor off-site appointments only
- Display vehicles locked and only opened upon request
- Accompanied Appraisals
- Accompanied Test Drives
If you have any questions please call us anytime (08) 8384 8066 (Ford, Isuzu Ute & Used Cars at Christies Beach) or (08) 8387 8777 (Kia & Used Cars at Reynella).